garden's alive! - $20 off a purchase of $40 or more!


I received the August 2010 garden's alive! catalog in the mail this week!  Similar to awhile ago, there is a great new coupon available; $20 off a purchase of $40 or more at Gardens Alive! 

The last time I ordered from garden's alive! using the $25 off any purchase that they mailed me, shipping was included as part of the coupon.  I'm assuming the same will be true for this coupon.  I took a quick look through the catalog and these are the items I'm considering purchasing with my $20 off a purchase of $40 or more at Gardens Alive! coupon:
You can check out the coupons available here:

$20 off a purchase of $40 or more at Gardens Alive! 

Save 10% on every order when you join the Gardens Alive Stay Organic Garden Club  The Gardens Alive! Stay Organic Garden Club is $14.95 per year to join.

Did you know there is a garden's alive! catalog outlet in Ohio?  I didn't either until a couple of month's ago.  It is located in Tipp City, Ohio and you can check out more info by reading this article and visiting their facebook page.

Tipp City Catalog Outlet Center, 110 West Elm Street, Tipp City, OH 45371

Summer Hours:
Friday and Saturday - 10am - 6pm
Sunday: Noon - 4pm
Monday - Thursday - Closed

No comments: