Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


After a blogging break to celebrate Christmas . . . I am getting re-energized on many fronts.  We enjoyed a playful day in the snow today and are looking forward to a relaxing week.  I am working on goal setting for 2010 which is something that I have not done before.  We will be setting goals at our house for our family, personal goals for myself and my husband.  I've been thinking a lot about our lives as good stewards to the Earth and brainstorming ideas to further our journey.  I received a gardening catelog today in the mail and it made me think it's not too early to start thinking about harvesting our own food in 2010. 

This week I am hoping to:
  • Spend lots of time with my Teenie Weenie Greenies.
  • Menu Plan for the entire month of January based upon my current stockpile (freezer and pantry).  I had been thinking about this because my freezer is incredibly full and we still have vegetables in their from our summer garden that need to be used.  I will be joining Money Saving Mom and Life as Mom in their Eat from the Pantry Challenge.
  • Launch my new blog:  Fifty Bucks a Week
  • Work on goal setting for 2010.

No comments: