$0.99 greenworks laundry detergent at Meijer


I have posted many times about the different types of products that we use in our home.  I have said in the past that I would prefer to support companies like Seventh Generation, Ecover and Method to name a few in lieu of buying products produced by large companies like SC Johnson.  However, you can't really beat free (especially in the "green" world) so I'm going to give it a try.  

Meijer has Greenworks Laundry Detergent on sale for $6.99 this week and you'll get a $3 catalina when you buy one. Here's how to get it for $0.99:
Buy 1 GreenWorks Laundry Detergent (45-oz.) at $6.99
Use $3/1 coupon
Spend $3.99 plus tax out of pocket
Get $3 catalina good off your next order AND get a $3 off coupon for another Greenworks Laundry Detergent
$0.99 after coupon and catalina

You can roll this deal over and over and over (you get the idea).  I did this deal 3 times today.  That was all my patience would allow for as their was an issue with the catalina/ coupon printer.  

I paid $5.97 + tax and still have a $3 catalina left to spend on something else.  Each bottle of detergent will do 30 loads of laundry each.  That is $0.03 per load!

No comments: