DIY: Puppet Theater

This is a super easy project that we created one day because we had a large piece of cardboard.


I scored the cardboard approximately 8"-12" from each end to create the structure for the theater.  Then I cut an opening to use as the place where the theater would take place.


Then the kids colored and decorated the inside and outside of the puppet theater.

Next I took a couple of pieces of fabric we had leftover and cut them to be a little larger than 1/2 the opening.  I taped a string across the top of the opening and used safety pins to secure the fabric to the string.  I also taped two loops of string on each side of the curtain to create hold backs for the curtains.



Note:  Some of the links referenced in this post are my referral links.  You can read Saving Family Green's Material Connection Disclosure Policy here. 

No comments: