In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan

Those who know me personally know that I have some food "issues" as I call them.  I like to purchase as much locally grown food as possible, know where my meat comes from, prefer Organic dairy and produce, grow a garden to harvest our own food in the warmer months and try to cook and bake from scratch as much as possible in our busy lives. 

In the past I have read an interview with Michael Pollan which was featured in Organic Gardening Magazine

In Defense of Food has been on my list for awhile of books to read.  I decided last week that it was time to read  In Defense of Food to further my knowledge or "issues" when it comes to food.

I hope to finish this book sometime within the week and then share my thoughts here.  Anyone want to join me? 

No comments: