Kroger - FREE Private Selection Organic Milk

 
If you are planning to take advantage of the Kroger deal this week that runs through today (2/28/10), you should check to see if your store carries Private Selection Organic Milk (Gallon).  I did my Kroger shopping for the week yesterday and purchased my usual gallon of Private Selection Organic 2% Milk.  When I checked out I noticed that instead of crediting the two gallons of regular milk I purchased as part of this deal, they created me the $5.29 price of the Organic gallon!

Here is the breakdown:

Buy 4 Kellogg’s Cereal (12-25 oz) or NutriGrain Bars (8 ct) and Keebler Cookies or Crackers (9-18 oz) at $2.88/ea, get 2 gallons FREE Private Selection Organic Milk!

4 items x $2.88 each =  $11.52
2 gallons Private Selection Organic Milk x $5.29 (Columbus, OH store price) = $10.58 
Total Price = $11.52 for 4 Kellogg's/ NutriGrain/ Keebler Products + 2 gallons Private Selection Organic Milk.  (If you have any coupons for cereal, NurtriGrain Bars or Keebler Cookies and Crackers this would make for any even better deal!)

No comments: