Menu Plan Monday - Gluten Free Recipes



The last few weeks I have taken a break from menu planning for multiple reasons.  We've had a rough plan of what our meals would be, but not as detailed as I usually do.

I did do some cooking ahead this week, but sent the meals off to friends, one of which happens to have Celiac Disease.  So, I ventured into the land of cooking Gluten Free.  Hopefully I did okay, but it sure was challenging to find ingredients.  The meals I prepared were gluten free and mostly organic.

Gluten Free Meals:

Mexican Casserole

Italian Casserole 

Some of the Ingredients:


 The Results:


For our friends who just had twins, I made a good ole standby casserole and homemade banana bread.

Baked Penne & Smoked Sausage Casserole

As for us, our Suppers will include:

Breakfast for dinner, fruit
Sweet & Sour Pork w/ Rice, fruit
Beef Tacos or some sort of Mexican Casserole, fruit
Homemade Pizza
Leftovers
Homemade macaroni & cheese, broccoli

I’m an Organizing Junkie is home to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: