Menu Plan Monday


In keeping with a more relaxed atmosphere at our house when it comes to menu planning, we will be eating this week based upon my general menu planning guidelines.

Symhome mom's take on Menu Planning:

Each day of the week has a specifically assigned type of food that will be served for supper:

Monday: Chicken or Vegetarian
Tuesday: Pork or Beef
Wednesday: Mexican
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Italian, Dinner Out
Saturday & Sunday: Anything goes - These meals generally require either more time in the kitchen or involve grilling.

I have multiple resources that I pull from for recipes including my cookbook full of recipes I've gathered over the years from various sources, several cookbooks, allrecipes.com online recipe box and favorite recipes which I track on my blog.

No comments: